LAOWA USA Limited Warranty
NOTICE: LAOWA USA suggests that you only buy LAOWA products from authorized LAOWA USA dealers. LAOWA products purchased from unauthorized dealers will not receive the 3-year USA warranty, technical support, service or parts and will not be eligible for rebates and special promotions. Click here for a list of authorized LAOWA USA dealers.
LAOWA Limited Warranty
Thank you for purchasing LAOWA professional lenses and accessories. LAOWA warrants that your purchase is free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use, during the Limited Warranty period. The warranty period starts on the date shown on your sales receipt. If service is required, please include a copy of the Bill of Sale with an explanation of the problem. Please file your Bill of Sale and warranty card in a safe place.
The 3-year warranty is limited to repair, adjustment and/or replacement (at LAOWA or its affiliates’ option) of defective parts, free of charge (excluding your cost to ship the lens to the LAOWA service center). Company liability is limited to actual cost of the item.
Before you send in your LAOWA product for repair:
Please contact your local LAOWA dealer or email your questions or problems directly to LAOWA at email@example.com. If service is required, you will be provided with a Merchandise Repair Number. Do not send your LAOWA product to the service center until you receive a Merchandise Repair Number (MRN) from the LAOWA office. The service center will not accept repairs without an MRN number on the box.
Warranty Repairs and Service
All shipping and insurance charges must be prepaid. Include a copy of the Bill of Sale and an explanation of the problem.
LAOWA will not be responsible for expenses, inconveniences, or consequential damages to equipment, or by breach of any expressed or implied warranty.
An estimate (including shipping costs) and repair schedule will be provided by us and repairs will begin once the estimate is approved and payment is received. A return shipping fee will be charged for refused estimates.
Warranty is non-transferable.
This warranty covers defects encountered during normal use and does not apply to the following situations:
1) Equipment has been disassembled or serviced by an unauthorized service center.
2) Damage caused by modifications, mishandling, abuse, accident, sand, corrosives, water damage* or not following operating instructions.
3) Valid proof of purchase is not provided.
4) Damage caused by acts of nature (including, but, not limited to fires, floods or earthquakes).
* While the front section of the LAOWA 24mm f14 Probe lens can be inserted into water (up to 1-2” below the power supply connection), damage due to heat, cold, acids or other corrosive substances is not covered. The lens and barrel must be cleaned immediately after use to avoid buildup of materials on the surface. Do not submerge if there is a chip or crack on the front surface.
Attention: Do not send any products to the authorized service center until you have spoken with someone from our technical support team.
Note: Local law may provide different rights and you may be covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in the state of purchase or, if different, your state of residence, and the benefits conferred by LAOWA’s Limited Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.
This warranty may be changed or modified without prior notice.